You know… the number that is magic for you… the point where you like the way your clothes fit, you feel healthier, you remember getting compliments and enjoying the way you look, the point you know you’ll feel better, healthier, you’ll enjoy your shopping experience more, you can play with your kids and take the stairs without feeling breathless and you can reach your toes. The size and shape that is JUST RIGHT for you.
Weight gain is not just a matter of poor self control and that’s why we need a “master plan”. Years of research and working with my clients have taught me that there are three keys that will probably make the biggest impact in terms of getting you results and helping you achieve your “magic number”…. where you like the way you look and feel.
I have spent years teasing through the overwhelm of information, the science and the fads to find out where the “gold” is. Quite simply focusing on these three keys in a multi-layered way (fancy way of saying “doing it properly”) will get you most “bang for your buck” when it comes to looking and feeling great.
This program is designed to give you everything you need to tackle a lack of muscle tone, poor nutrition, deficiencies, toxic overload, stress and dysfunctional coping mechanisms (all the REAL CAUSES of weight issues)…
- You’ll explore why you eat the way you do, get to the bottom of your emotional eating and understand your “food affair”. You’ll discover strategies to effectively manage your eating, overcome temptations and increase your confidence and trust in your ability to eat and relate to food in a way that serves you so you never have to play victim to fad diets, yo-yo weight gain / weight loss, or nutritionally incomplete approaches ever again!
- the right information about what to eat for your body and your lifestyle,
- fun ways to move that reconnect you to your power,
- how to shift your metabolism up a gear so that you burn more fat and have more energy,
- dynamic processes to boost self confidence
- how to set boundaries, avoid temptation and engage your self control gears
- non bitchy but effective ways to say no to others and be heard
- what to wear whatever your shape or size so that you can feel great NOW
- step by step processes to change the habits that are keeping you stuck in your current situation and state
- ways to think and behave to ensure you get what you want
- the questions you need to ask yourself to get up close, personal and honest with yourself about where you are, where you want to be and what is really going on for you right now in your life
- empowering strategies and insights to put you in the drivers seat and in control of your life
- support and accountability to keep you doing what you need to do to get the results you want to get
- plus MUCH more!
Good weight control is about having access to the right information and the right support at the time when you need it. This program is about giving you that access.
The fact is: You have a weight problem because your needs are not been adequately met. You have physiological (body) needs and psychological (mental and emotional) needs. The reasons why most people fail is that they are not getting help in the area that they NEED. (This program starts with a fully comprehensive assessment that pinpoints and isolates your weak and vulnerable points so that you know EXACTLY where you need to get started.)
If reaching your goal is important to you, and you want the support and accountability to get you through the tough days, then this program is exactly what you need.
Learn from a team of expert contributors:
Behaviour change strategist and Nutritionist, NLP practitioner, Movement specialist, Exercise physiologists, Image Consultant, Personal Trainers, Dance Instructors and more all contribute and share their experience, insight and wisdom with you. You get to benefit from these highly specialised experts, who have committed themselves to their passion: greater health and vitality, and you will find the information all laser-focused on one thing – getting real and lasting results for YOU! Here is some more information about just some of them!
Lisa Vance: Nutritionist and Program Coordinator
Lisa Vance is an expert in eating behaviour. She has travelled the world and spent a number of years exploring and understanding people’s intricate relationships with food. She is qualified in nutrition and psychology with a BSc. Honours and practices as a nutritionist and health coach. Lisa’s passion and interest in the rather complex food affairs she has witnessed amongst clients, led her to create a plan that provides the opportunity for you to discover a greater understanding of yourself, to learn why you eat the way you do, how you sabotage yourself and what your character strengths, skills and weaknesses are and how to make these work for you. Using I’ve Got Life’s W.H.A.T.? method under Lisa’s guidance you will be able to gain control over your eating.
You will discover useful strategies outlining what you can do to control your eating behaviours as well as important insights into the nitty gritty important nutrition principles you need to know to match an eating plan or diet to your lifestyle. The plan addresses the psychology of eating, the power of movement, and the magic combination of what is important nutritionally if you want to right-size your weight and have great energy levels all day long.
Here is the rest of the team who will be sharing their Personal Transformation Secrets with you…
Sue Lester: NLP Practitioner to help you smash through barriers and limiting beliefs…
Sue has a passion for inspiring others to connect with their dreams. She is a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis and Results Coaching, with a background in education and social enterprise and over 25 years experience. Sue specialises in therapeutic coaching programs, including for those conceiving or pregnant, and Emotion Detox Workshops.
Sue has contributed to this program by sharing with you her problem dissolving strategies. She can help you identify and clear the underlying reasons for your concerns, freeing you to make the changes you want to see in your life. NLP techniques can make it easy for you to make healthy choices, stay positive and set boundaries with others.
Ben Butler: Qualified Fitness Professional and Coach with quick and easy ways to move that bust through any excuse…
Ben Butler is the Australian Director for THE MAX, a group of Private, Prestigious and Exclusive International Fitness Businesses Colleges in Australia and New Zealand. He has a degree in Human Movement Science; he is a fulltime educator, a practicing Fitness Professional and owner of the HELPERS (Health Exercise Lifestyle Professionals Emergency Rescue Squad). He is a current bodybuilding competitor and the happiest, funnest guy you will ever have the pleasure of meeting.
Rohan O’Reilly: Strength and Power Coach
Rohan is the founder of Mandala Keys a holistic well being system which focuses on teaching people the key elements of human evolution. A certified master trainer/strength coach , with twenty years of research and practical experience in helping people realize their inner and outer strength.Rohan is passionate about unveiling the secrets of the body, mind and spirit and showing how the way we think, feel and move has a VERY real impact on our health, and how we look. Are you doing the “right things” and getting the “wrong” results?
Anne Noonan: Personal Stylist to make you look great in the skin you are in…
Anne Noonan is a Personal Stylist and has worked in the area of career and personal dressing for over 10 years. Anne is a true believer that no matter what body type you’ve been blessed with, you can look amazing. It really doesn’t matter what size you are, whether you carry your weight in your hips, your middle or around your bust, you can look amazing. By understanding how to work with colour and marry it up with knowledge about flattering – not covering up – your figure challenges, you can visually drop 5 kgs instantly. It’s simple once you know the rules!
When you participate in this program, here’s what you’ll receive:
Here are just a handful of the many benefits this expert team brings:
From the comfort of your home and at your own pace you can get started anytime! So skip into springtime, sexy into summertime or just get started on your path to feeling greater!
|“If you are looking for that push in the right
direction, Lisa has plenty of knowledge to
pass on to you, and can help you to realise
where and when you are going wrong.My health and weight has improved greatly
in such a short period of time. “-Andrew, Slacks Cree
So Why Wait? Just follow our simple three step registration process:
Step 1. Register by clicking on the Subscribe Button below which will allow you to activate your weekly payment subscription through PayPal (you don’t need a PayPal account to be able to do this). Simply follow the steps to sign up to the payment process which will deduct $47 from your credit card each week for 12 weeks.
Step 2. Once you’ve completed your Paypal subscription, you will be taken to your course membership login page (you may need to click on an orange “Return to Vendor” button on the last Paypal screen).
Step 3: Check your email inbox for a welcome email that contains your username and password to login to the course.
1. You will get great value. These professionals know their stuff, they are experts in their field and have helped many to achieve GREAT and often LASTING results. Here’s the cruncher though, they got the GREATEST results with people who were committed to change, and WANTED, really wanted, to achieve their goals. Is this you? If it is you, if you really want to be somewhere different from where you are, if you really want to FEEL different, look even greater, and manage and experience yourself differently so that you can say: “I’m so proud of myself, and I feel so good about myself”. GREAT, this program is for you… you could really use their help and you are ready to take the next step.
2. You have a much greater chance of success if you have a mentor (or several). The weight loss industry is MASSIVE and hugely commercial, which means it is driven by making money. The health professionals here are motivated by a value called: “contribution”, that means they feel good when they are being or doing a great service. Don’t try and do this alone, it’s harder.
3. You may not be ready, that’s ok… you can still do something. Here’s a FREE and quick little exercise for you. Take a piece of paper and write down: “What happens if I do nothing to change, where will I be in 5 years time, what will I look like, what will I feel like, what will I say to myself then?” Then invite yourself to answer the questions.
Here’s the thing, it’s just not good for you to “shoulda, woulda, coulda” all over yourself, so at least take the time to make an informed choice now. When you DO find yourself ready to commit to and experience positive change, because chances are eventually you will, you simply take the next step… it’s the best thing you can do for yourself.
4. If you find yourself thinking you are ready to change but this program is not for you, that’s ok. Just be sure to choose a program that encourages responsible and sustainable weight management, like this one does, so that you don’t make your problem worse, lose valuable time and waste your money. If or when other programs don’t deliver the results you were expecting, you can always come back here.
5. We won’t give up until you do. If after 90 days you haven’t reached your goal yet, we just keep going until you do.
(You can call Lisa on 0400 325 341 now, if you wanted to have a chat about something.)